Tuesday, February 10, 2009

When I was a young adult, I had an alarm clock to wake up for work. Sometimes it was set for 2PM, but it was still set for a wake-up call.



When I was a young adult, I had an alarm clock to wake up for work. Sometimes it was set for 2PM, but it was still set for a wake-up call.
The funny thing was that a digital clock is always the very first thing I need after I move.

I moved a lot of times during my twenties. I would usually end up buying a new digital clock at the all-night drugstore the day of the move.
I had to do that because I never seemed to have the foresight to pack it in a reasonable place.

I still have a digital clock in my bedroom. It is equipped with an alarm, but I dont think Ive needed it in several years.
My kids have a digital clock in their bedroom to wake them up for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment